After several combinations of interface concept circuit, enclosure, and code iterations we have a bike which can read geo loc data via Google's API and relay instructions for a calculated route via haptic vibration and LED signals.
Over the next two weeks our team plan to continue to iterate through our next two Physical Computing section finals and in preparation for the winter show. Iterations will incorporate user testing to learn more about user interaction needs, install the project into a smaller bike frame to facilitate user testing and, magnetic North orientation mode, and further enclosure development.
User testing questions:
- Is the vibration feedback satisfying/how does it feel?
- Do the signals make sense to you?
- Would you like north orientation?
- Do the LED signals add anything/help you feel more confident.
- Do/would you trust the signals your receiving from the system to guide you?