Thinking about an interface which reveals time-based spatial change aspects of reality which we are not normally aware of on the scale and scope with which we normally can experience the world around us and which:
- goes beyond the paradigms of AR & VR
- is multi-interface (meaning the information is able to be sensed or perceived via many or any interface)
- thus it becomes reality
- see it through AR (like a timelapse - you see fourth dimensionally in layers of concentration)
- feel it via a haptic wearable (at least in concept - inspiration for which is the Ultrasonic Fire Extinguisher from earlier in 2015), ultrasonic, or heat (at least the perception of these energies)
- hear it via low frequency nodes and anti-nodes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2awbKQ2DLRE
- it is networked and so is represented by every user's copy of this shadow reality
The Shadow Reality is energy - or rather - low-entropy paths. As in a stream where water tends to flow in the trajectory that has the least resistance - the paths that have other molecules already moving out of the way for new molecules to pass through with their momentum.
Potential clues: Principles of Least Action, Conservation of Energy, Momentum and Inertia. Dark matter?? Time-lapse photography, the fourth dimension.
To clarify: you can move between several different interfaces to see these flow patterns (multi-agent traffic, areas of low resistance and high-resistance)
Take the path of least resistance every step of your life and create low resistance together.
A silly but concrete example of the idea: if a user is walking across an esplanade, and the system knows that in the past 18 other system-agents(users) have been struck by falling pianos - then a user will be sensorily guided to take a lower entropy/resistance trajectory.
Reality-interface. Temporal obstacle sensing (rather than just spatial obstacle sensing.) I suppose it's actually spatio-temporal obstacle-sensing.